Search My Blog!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sloppy Joes

I don't know what happened to my blog, but a lot of my most recent posts have not posted or are missing. The host was having some issues as of late and they claimed that they fixed the issues. But I still see a lot of error on my blog and in my storage. It's kind of scary (and super annoying) to think that all of these recipes could disappear!!
So, it's a quick post today because I need to find out how to get my other posts back or to at least figure out how to cut the time I spent writing them in half! I made these sloppy joes a few weeks ago when Ron mentioned a craving. Everyone loves a good ol' sloppy joe. I wasn't always such a fan, but Ron's obsessed and I'm slowly coming around. It's a very quick preparation and dinner can be ready in no time! Enjoy!
Sloppy Joes
Allrecipes.com
Ingredients
  • 1 lb lean ground beef, preferably grass-fed
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp prepared yellow mustard
  • 3/4 cup ketchup
  • 3 tsp brown sugar
  • salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions
  1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, onion, and green pepper; drain off liquids.
  2. Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
  3. Season with salt and pepper. Serve on buns!

No comments:

Post a Comment